Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Being Held by a Fearsome Lot.

  I am just checking in to report that I am still alive and well.


I've just been taken captive
by a little lot of bandits.


They are dangerous
and demanding...



and hungry.





This is the fierce and notorious ring leader.

She has a weakness though.
I'm on to it.



I just ask her where she got her amazing shoes...
and she drops her weapons.



I've been held captive to tend to duties...
can you guess what I've painted the counter with?


It's almost done and I can't wait to tell you about my adventures
with it
and show you the progress.

I am loving the look.

The cabinets are progressing, too.
Does any of you wonderful people know where the best place
to find drawer pulls is?
I was hoping not to invest 
my entire plant sale earnings into
metal pieces to open my cupboards.

Yikes, they can be pricey!



Anyhow,
I must go face the problem with my captor.
It happens whenever I tell her that
we need to go inside now:




she's off in the other direction,




just like that.


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last picture. It's pure nostalgia and looks like it came from another day and age.

    Can't wait to to see the final results on the countertop!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! Can't wait to see your countertops. I'm a bit of a countertop snob since my hubby is in the granite and marble business, so I am really nosey, I mean interested. : ) Oh, check out my blog today! You were a recipient of The Lovely Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to spend more than a snatched 5 minutes on blogger soon.....will look properly through pumpkin pie painter then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love little girls in dress shoes. Clomp,click,clomp...
    I saw lots of cool drawer pulls in Hobby Lobby. Do you have one there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like that .... I love the garden and "her" of course but I must say what a beautiful scene of God's creation. Happy Tuesday!

    In His Arms, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure but I've heard Target has good prices because they come in a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little Girl!!! And your garden a course!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!