Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Mail.



Dear Husband's Boss,
Thank you for the table you sent home with my husband.




I mixed some Antibes Green and Arles ASC Paint which fixed it up;
it's serving a great purpose on the porch now.




Dear toads that were sitting in the puddle in the driveway this afternoon:


you brought up a lot of discussion with the kids today that I hadn't planned...
but I guess that's the way it happens sometimes, right?


We hope your babies will be very happy in the little bit of a pond we have: that puddle was too treacherous a place for them to stay.




Dear Violet,
Have I told you how much I love the fact that you are loving learning how to cook?



It certainly isn't good for my diet;
but I have to admit, I think you are much better at this cooking thing than I am.



Dear Levi,
What would I do without the sudden outbursts of laughter you fill my day with?




Dear God,

I love spring.  I love toads and desserts (separately, of course).  I love laundry baskets full of little boy.  I love hand-me-down furniture and the power of paint and brush.  

Thank you,
really and truly.





Photobucket




Homespun Happenings

12 comments:

  1. Dear Violet - Your fruit pie looks scrumptious!
    Dear Levi - You made me laugh, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Levi just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I love your posts! Thanks for sharing the toad laying the eggs picture. I am amazed that you were able to move them to the pond. What an amazing thing to see! Dear Violet, You made me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Farmer's Wyfe--
    Your posts make me chuckle and your faith encourages me.
    Dear God,
    thank for the Farmer's Wyfe,
    really and truly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pat---
      Thank you. That was really sweet...and appreciated!!!

      Delete
  5. your last letter is the very best. I love your pictures too--- your family is so sweet and it seems like you are a truly blessed woman :) loved your letter this week, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. And Violet is impressing me with those eats!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cooking. My daughter said that she loves your daughter's name. "Violet" is such a pretty name.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post! I love what you did with the table, such a pretty shade of green. What a blessing that your children are so little and you have all those growing years ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post! found you via the link up and man that was a HUGE toad!!! ha

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!