Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank You

"The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusted in him,
and I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
and with my song will I praise him."
Psalm 28:7

I was beginning to fret waiting on the answer from my mom
at her doctor appointment;
I opened my Bible and read so I could calm my thoughts,
and this above was the verse that I read.

What a comfort God's word is.
Thank you to all you for your prayers.
The surgery went well,
and the visit with the plastic surgeon yesterday was even better.

Mom was supposed to get another surgery done in May
near her eye;
but seeing it,
and hearing how mom tends to faint so easily,
the plastic surgeon told her that he will stitch the first wound,
and remove, test, and then repair with a skin graft
the eye wound
all at the same time
next Monday.

So hopefully,
prayerfully,
all will be finished next Monday.

Thank you for all you encouraging words.
Each one was so thoughtful and reminded me of how wonderful
and special
is prayer...

and you!!!


(Thank you, Rhonda,
for you kind email.
  Somehow I deleted it and cannot respond to you,
but that was super thoughtful and sweet!)

If I haven't responded to the others yet,
I will soon.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!




5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have good news about your mom. Hopefully it will continue. God is so good to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such good report! I do hope all will go well with her next surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful that things went so well, and it sounds like your mom has a compassionate doctor, too. That is always so helpful!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! What a relief that is! Will be praying for Monday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the news was good. I'll be thinking of you all on Monday and saying a prayer for your mom.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!